Users Online: 759 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

speedy broadband

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
partyhoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote partyhoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: speedy broadband
    Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 12:08pm

Thinking of getting a speedy broadband in my house. I need a super speedy and affordable broadband for video streaming and downloading..sumore my cousins are moving to my house soon..so better get a fast speed internet then can be shared among us.

Any suggestion frens?Smile

joshualim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshualim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 12:51pm

If you really interested in speed..then fibre broadband the best. Unbeatable and undeniable among all..

Maybe a bit pricey among other..but for me is worthable..you can get from what u paid

VDSL maybe cheaper abit but then the speed is like turtle..the money is like throwing into the sea..Ermm

shengyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shengyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 10:46am

Thumb up for Fibre broadband..stable, steady and speedy.

I m the user of fibre broadband..fully attracted by its amazing speed.

The most important is now we can no need to live and relied with the so called FASTEST INTERNET BROADBAND in Malaysia but in fact it is expensive and speed crawl like snail as we now having other competitors who able to provide better services than the T Group.

The plan I m using now only RM 179 with100Mbps!!!! Their services and connection never disappointed me.

gracehong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gracehong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 10:48am

Which company plan u use? Where are their coverage? Their line stable at klang valley condo?

I m staying there =p

RM 179 with100Mbps. Quite affordable and share among the housemates provided that the services must be very good.

Is it unifight? How about unifight?

shengyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shengyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 10:40am
Originally posted by gracehong gracehong wrote:

Which company plan u use? Where are their coverage? Their line stable at klang valley condo?

I m staying there =p

RM 179 with100Mbps. Quite affordable and share among the housemates provided that the services must be very good.

Is it unifight? How about unifight?

Currently Using TIME fibre broadband..already tried for few months..never has such fabulous and stable speed in our country before.Big smile

Errmmm…TIME currently available in Penang, Klang Valley, Johor. Or Maybe you can check the coverage with their customer services. They have very good and fast responce customer services

Unifight not pure fibre broadband. Unifight provides VDSL lah..thats y until now the line very unstable

Just saw the new today morning. Many user is complaining about the connection as even fb loading also takes time Ouch

joshualim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshualim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 12:21pm

Agreed..i will just give a call to their CS if I face any problem with TIME and their engineer will solve it soonest..

Too bad that never get such services from other telco before.

Sumore this RM 179 plan provides 100GB

Anyway, I never know that 100GB can be so useful and enough for my family. My wife is a hardcore fren for downloading all those Korean China movies and drama. And it only takes about 20GB!!!still many GBs left..

And surprisingly that her downloading task never affect the speed of my browsing and uploading tasks.

mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 2:43pm
Time? I heard that the line is not stable. 
Btw, it's just only for broadband or available in lan line as well?
shengyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shengyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by mensye mensye wrote:

Time? I heard that the line is not stable. 
Btw, it's just only for broadband or available in lan line as well?

But my line very stable. TIME is famous for stable and speedy. Why not u just call them and ask them to check for you. It's more likely a home fiber broadband with a router. Maybe u can email or call their Customer services to seek more proper information. 

Or just visit this http://www.time.com.my/ - http://www.time.com.my/

LOL

Edited by shengyi - 03 Mar 2016 at 2:43pm
partyhoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote partyhoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by joshualim joshualim wrote:

Agreed..i will just give a call to their CS if I face any problem with TIME and their engineer will solve it soonest..

Anyway, I never know that 100GB can be so useful and enough for my family. My wife is a hardcore fren for downloading all those Korean China movies and drama. And it only takes about 20GB!!!still many GBs left..

And surprisingly that her downloading task never affect the speed of my browsing and uploading tasks.

Wow..100Mbps and 100 GB!!

I think will go for fibre broadband..hahaha

what happen if I finish the quota?

Is it troublesome for install this kind of fibre brandband?

joshualim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshualim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by partyhoe partyhoe wrote:

Originally posted by joshualim joshualim wrote:

Wow..100Mbps and 100 GB!!

I think will go for fibre broadband..hahaha

what happen if I finish the quota?

Is it troublesome for install this kind of fibre brandband?

Time will give 10GB throttle speed if you finish the limit..it consider very generous dy as unifight only provide 5gb only

No worry for the installation..hahaha..just give them a call and they will arrange and install everything for you. This is what I did lah…

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic