Users Online: 1246 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Samsung Note 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
limtape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limtape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Samsung Note 5
    Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 11:27am
Anyone know that, during the first day of launching Samsung note 5 in Malaysia. The first 100 ppl to puchase this note 5 will be eligible to get another note 5 with 50% discount. So tempting this offer. Must be a lot of ppl starting camping at outside the store d.  Confused
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 12:17pm
That's great. I can share with my fren to purchase together and then divided the price to 2 and each of us can get the phone with ony rm2024 price. Much cheaper than original rm2699.
mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 9:19am
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

That's great. I can share with my fren to purchase together and then divided the price to 2 and each of us can get the phone with ony rm2024 price. Much cheaper than original rm2699.

The second phone you purchase can get 50%??? 
sounds fishy, must be applied with terms and conditions. 
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by mensye mensye wrote:

yea, only the first 100 ppl are able to get the discount during the launch date of note5.
mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 12:28pm

yea, only the first 100 ppl are able to get the discount during the launch date of note5.

huh ?? 1st 100 but didn't mention which place or it apply for every Samsung outlet??? 
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 3:07pm

huh ?? 1st 100 but didn't mention which place or it apply for every Samsung outlet??? 

YTD just read some article about note 5, they got roadshow on 3 different places. I only remember Sutera Mall JB and Penang Gurney Plaza. Start on this Fri until Sunday. 

both of these place are only accept the first 50 ppl each can get half price for purchasing the 2nd note 5.

For the first 100 ppl to get the discount, I have forgot which place d. Big smile
tuliperfancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuliperfancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 8:41pm
The another roadshow that accept first 100 customer to get discount is Sunway Pyramid. Start at this fri as well but end at 9th sep. 2 days more compared to JB and Penang.
unclemanilacute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unclemanilacute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 9:16am
I am going to Gurney Plaza 2moro but dont knw can make it into 1st 50 purchase or not. Cry
tuliperfancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuliperfancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by unclemanilacute unclemanilacute wrote:

I am going to Gurney Plaza 2moro but dont knw can make it into 1st 50 purchase or not. Cry

For me, I don't aim for the 50% discount but I aim for the free accessories since that one is unlimited but it seem only giving free for the 1st day when you purchase the n5. So make sure you are going on tmr. Wink
unclemanilacute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unclemanilacute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 3:06pm
huh? any free accessories are giving free? I didn't know that and I tot the highlight of this roadshow was only the golden ticket.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic