Users Online: 845 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wifi that with 4G internet speed?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
gongzaimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gongzaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wifi that with 4G internet speed?
    Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 7:40pm
I never heard that portable wifi can go up to 4g speed. Maybe I am not aware of this issue. ok back to topic, Celcom just intro a new plan that with portable wifi up to 7gb +7gb and only cost rm85. Plan to switch my boardband to this. Any idea guys? I am afraid that it is only limited time. So please give me feedback asap. Thank in advance Cry 
sonymalay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonymalay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:47pm
consider worth. 4G network and so much quota. Normally u will only consume ur 7 GB quota. the another free 7GB wifi I dnt think that you will use it frequently because only the place with clecom wifi only you can access.  
vicobing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vicobing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 3:36pm
Checked their website, the price RM85 is after discount. Think after promotion might back to original price cost rm100 per months. Depends on personal. If for me, I don't need that much quota.
magicbean0000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magicbean0000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 12:16pm
free device so good, mine one need to pay Cry
migujem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote migujem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by magicbean0000 magicbean0000 wrote:

free device so good, mine one need to pay Cry

you have to pay for the device first after that only they will rebate the money to you. This 4g portable wifi can shared up to 10 devices and more efficient than some low spec modem since it is portable XD.
loklok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loklok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 11:12am
lol so much quota, no one able to finish it. Unless you are working are using a lot of internet resources. Than it can be consider.
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 2:29pm
This plan allow you to carry your unused data to the next month. So it is not gonna be wasted. 

Edited by tung22 - 12 Aug 2015 at 2:31pm
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 12:57pm
good plan for surfing internet but it is not suitable to use for downloading. Still prefer unlimited home Lan line. 
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

good plan for surfing internet but it is not suitable to use for downloading. Still prefer unlimited home Lan line. 

It depend on how the user utilize. We can use the wifi quota for downloading and save up the quota for other purposes. Ofcoz it cannot be compared with Lan line because it is unlimited but the advantage of this plan is the device are portable. Nowadays, seldom people are staying at home all day long. 
migujem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote migujem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by gongzaimee gongzaimee wrote:

I never heard that portable wifi can go up to 4g speed. Maybe I am not aware of this issue. ok back to topic, Celcom just intro a new plan that with portable wifi up to 7gb +7gb and only cost rm85. Plan to switch my boardband to this. Any idea guys? I am afraid that it is only limited time. So please give me feedback asap. Thank in advance Cry

Originally posted by vicobing vicobing wrote:

Checked their website, the price RM85 is after discount. Think after promotion might back to original price cost rm100 per months. Depends on personal. If for me, I don't need that much quota.

The site does not mention the end date of promotion. So we are not sure the promotion is until when and what the price will be after promotion. But I would recommend to subscribe first if you are interested with the plan. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic