Users Online: 543 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Telco Promotion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
crystall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Telco Promotion
    Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 1:05pm
Recently I saw many telco promoting their new plan at very low price..
digi... celcom... u mobile...
only RM28 can get 3GB data !! Shocked
curious when are they going to have smartphone price battle then we can get cheap smartphoness Tongue

Edited by crystall - 10 Jul 2015 at 12:13am
partyhoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote partyhoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 6:46pm

Which type of smartphone u prefer?some smartphone you can get by few hundred bucks only..very affordable. I can recommend my fren to you if u want to buy smartphone..then u can get the cheaper price as he is selling phone.Tongue

toyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 11:17am
smartphone price battle difficult la,smartphone company will bankrupt if they do so..
don't waste your time to wait the promotion..
some more better smartphone wont have big discount,even they do promotion also need to spend around RM1000 for better smartphone..
crystall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 7:57pm

I know smartphones got cheap and expensive one.. I am looking for smartphone with good spec. I also thinking to subscribe data plan as well.. I research a few telco.. seems like celcom first 38 not bad.

zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by crystall crystall wrote:

I know smartphones got cheap and expensive one.. I am looking for smartphone with good spec. I also thinking to subscribe data plan as well.. I research a few telco.. seems like celcom first 38 not bad.

if u wanna buy phone and subscribe data, then better choose bundle package instead of just getting the device lo. bcz if u jz buy the device will be more expensive la, not worth the money. go to this website la, gt promotion now. u can choose anyone that u're interested with. blackberry classic is nw selling with RM138 only!!! here: https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/first-smartphone-raya?pid=1360826467841
toyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 11:54am
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

Originally posted by crystall crystall wrote:

if u wanna buy phone and subscribe data, then better choose bundle package instead of just getting the device lo. bcz if u jz buy the device will be more expensive la, not worth the money. go to this website la, gt promotion now. u can choose anyone that u're interested with. blackberry classic is nw selling with RM138 only!!! here: https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/first-smartphone-raya?pid=1360826467841

i don't think the raya promo is good enough la,cz those smartphone are still expensive..
i think another telco more worth as customer can get a free smartphone with subscribe their plan..
partyhoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote partyhoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 12:10pm

all telco sure must has different plan to attract the customer as there are different types of customers which has different need right. Cheer.

Like crystall who is clearly understand that he need high ends phone together with data, then I also agreed that this celcom able to fulfill the needs of crystall

zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 9:50pm
if u wanna subscribe to a plan, also cost u like around hundred bucks d. if u thinking to pay instalment, why nt just go for a bundle package? got lots of benefits lo. like the 3GB+3GB quota, once finish data the optimiser kicks in with 2GB+2GB.. also, u can get 200mins call + 200 sms, once finish optimiser will be unlimited call and sms to all networks. available for all type of hp ler. but the data one, only if you finish all the data la. either only data or call & sms la, depends on which one u finish using lor. 

crystall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2015 at 12:27am

oh wow ! I’m not aware that there is optimiser offer for the bundle package. it sounds great ! Thanks a lot for your info ! J I’m going to make up my mind soon for it. I will either get xiaomi2 or galaxy S6 hehe.. 

joshualim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshualim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2015 at 1:58pm

Do more survey fren..i think there are lots of plans outside..compare and choose the right one..

Do a wise choice..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic