Users Online: 1051 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone know Magic sim??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
limtape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limtape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2015 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by mensye mensye wrote:

Originally posted by jongamar jongamar wrote:

This Magic sim. I know it. My brother just change to this plan. Everything is good but the reload bonus only can accumulate to a maximum 300 mb and 30 minutes free calls even you reload more than Rm30.

yeah. this the problem. one of my friend also complaining about the free call. the free call just for celcom to celcom not for other network. and another thing is the free basic internet. it just only go up to a maximum 3 GB per month and not unlimited. 

har? i think 3GB free basic internet is consider a lot and it is enough for social app usage instead of making call .. you can purchase extra data if the basic internet is not enough                    
 the data plan is high speed internet as majority user seeking for high speed internet .
the price is so afforadable  , i no mind  to purchase it
crazybobii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazybobii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 11:47am
after i saw this thread i got do some survey and make a compare. the price of the Magic sim is the cheapest. really is the cheapest. i very interested bout the extend credit limit feature. because Magic sim is the first telco that has this feature. 
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by limtape limtape wrote:

Originally posted by mensye mensye wrote:

Originally posted by jongamar jongamar wrote:

This Magic sim. I know it. My brother just change to this plan. Everything is good but the reload bonus only can accumulate to a maximum 300 mb and 30 minutes free calls even you reload more than Rm30.

yeah. this the problem. one of my friend also complaining about the free call. the free call just for celcom to celcom not for other network. and another thing is the free basic internet. it just only go up to a maximum 3 GB per month and not unlimited. 

har? i think 3GB free basic internet is consider a lot and it is enough for social app usage instead of making call .. you can purchase extra data if the basic internet is not enough                    
 the data plan is high speed internet as majority user seeking for high speed internet .
the price is so afforadable  , i no mind  to purchase it

after reading all of the reply, i now wish to switch to this Magic sim plan. will go to the outlet for more information.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic