Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone know Magic sim??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone know Magic sim??
    Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 10:07pm
My friend ask me to switch my current telco to magic sim..
but i not so sure what so good about it only know this sim provide alot of benefits.
i already use my current telco for so many years and never change it.
i quite worry if i change to magic sim will cause alot of problem.
i can consider it  if the Xpax Magic Sim worth to switch.
Anyone can share the advantage and disadvantage of Xpax Magic Sim?

2cent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 11:49pm
how i wish i can share you about magic sim but actually i doing survey about Magic Sim.
i want to have a try after  saw Xpax advertising magic sim through TV..

moodymoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moodymoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 10:22am
Originally posted by tung22 tung22 wrote:

My friend ask me to switch my current telco to magic sim..
but i not so sure what so good about it only know this sim provide alot of benefits.
i already use my current telco for so many years and never change it.
i quite worry if i change to magic sim will cause alot of problem.
i can consider it  if the Xpax Magic Sim worth to switch.
Anyone can share the advantage and disadvantage of Xpax Magic Sim?

i has this experience before about changing telco. after i switch to another telco then i found that it was not as good as the advertisement. i very regret to switch to this telco. give u an advice that not to simply switch telco if you are satisfy with the telco you using now. 
dudeotw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudeotw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 11:48am
saw it in tv but not yet get to know about it
seems like celcom intro quite some new stuff this year
the rm38 and this
gongzaimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gongzaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 3:05pm
yeah. no worry! magic sim is good. cheap price + many benefits. Just go for it, magic sim really help u to save a lot...
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 9:06am
Originally posted by gongzaimee gongzaimee wrote:

yeah. no worry! magic sim is good. cheap price + many benefits. Just go for it, magic sim really help u to save a lot...

really? you're using magic sim now? mind to explain more details?
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 9:00pm
my current telco is ok just quota not enuf to use.
every time i top up , 70% amount of my credit use for purchase data plan and the 30% left is not enough to make call. i wish if i subscribe to new plan that can allow me to make more calls.
limtape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limtape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by tung22 tung22 wrote:

my current telco is ok just quota not enuf to use.
every time i top up , 70% amount of my credit use for purchase data plan and the 30% left is not enough to make call. i wish if i subscribe to new plan that can allow me to make more calls.

1.       If u do not want to face lack of credit issue ,i think you better change your current telco.

Last week i migrated my existing Xpax plan to magic sim. Very satisfied  with the coverage and the call rate. The charge consider lowest compared to others telco.

Magic sim also provide free call and sms after top up and after purchasing data plan.

after i use this magic sim i can make many extra call compared to previous one.

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a552/familyer/Capturepppppppppppp_zps3gbeqesq.png
jongamar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jongamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 11:46pm

This Magic sim. I know it. My brother just change to this plan. Everything is good but the reload bonus only can accumulate to a maximum 300 mb and 30 minutes free calls even you reload more than Rm30.

mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2015 at 10:33am
Originally posted by jongamar jongamar wrote:

This Magic sim. I know it. My brother just change to this plan. Everything is good but the reload bonus only can accumulate to a maximum 300 mb and 30 minutes free calls even you reload more than Rm30.

yeah. this the problem. one of my friend also complaining about the free call. the free call just for celcom to celcom not for other network. and another thing is the free basic internet. it just only go up to a maximum 3 GB per month and not unlimited. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic