Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

is this plan good?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is this plan good?
    Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 7:34pm
hey guys! check this video out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f4HOmGsxXg&list=PL2bPJmlMjY0rITSe7TYEpPa3o6TWVbP5D&index=3
anyone tried this prepaid plan before? looks great!
but may i know how is it? really good ker?
toyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 2:04pm
free calls or free sms??
is it possible ar?i don't think there are something free in this world la,probably have some hidden fees after you get the package.
partyhoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote partyhoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 2:08pm

this plan give 10 free games, 10 seconds free calls and 10 minutess free internet to those sign up..the plan very worth..all of these are informed by my colleage as he is using now…

rachelj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2015 at 3:08am
i m using this prepaid plan for a while.
my experience with this plan is quite satisfied.
the advantages of this plan is 10 sec free calls,i make quite many call,and i and can talk 10 sec with free of charges for every call,this let me save a bit.
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2015 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by rachelj rachelj wrote:

i m using this prepaid plan for a while.
my experience with this plan is quite satisfied.
the advantages of this plan is 10 sec free calls,i make quite many call,and i and can talk 10 sec with free of charges for every call,this let me save a bit.
but who will talk for just few secs on the phone leh? i dont think it is possible lo. and no point to get unlimited data also since the using time is just 10mins, right? we can just use for 10 mins. so short la..
joshualim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshualim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2015 at 7:07am

I think the plan will be more perfect if the telco able to offer more than 10 seconds free calls…can save more…hahha

annely View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2015 at 4:55pm
only 10 secs call, so short. how do ppl able to finish one sentence in such short time. lol. so funny lah
rachelj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 1:06pm
the 10mins of free interent can be redeemed for 3 times in a day, you can redeemed total 30mins of unlimited quota of free internet in a day.
and this plan not only offer 10 secs of free call, but the call rate is also lower.
the call make within the same network for 10mins is 0.33 sen, and the call to other networks for 3min is 0.33 sen. the call rate is cheaper compare to other telco. i always call my friend and family and chat with them in low rate.
battlewish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote battlewish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2015 at 7:15am

Ohhh..the plan really great..free internet and games everyday..where to get such great plan? At least better than other telcos’ plan….

zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by rachelj rachelj wrote:

the 10mins of free interent can be redeemed for 3 times in a day, you can redeemed total 30mins of unlimited quota of free internet in a day.
and this plan not only offer 10 secs of free call, but the call rate is also lower.
the call make within the same network for 10mins is 0.33 sen, and the call to other networks for 3min is 0.33 sen. the call rate is cheaper compare to other telco. i always call my friend and family and chat with them in low rate.
hmmm.. i also heard my friend said that the XPAX plan is the cheapest one among all, so can give it a try lah! im going to sign it soon! wakaka
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic