Users Online: 582 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

iPhone 6 better?or 6 Plus?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
partyhoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote partyhoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iPhone 6 better?or 6 Plus?
    Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 2:23pm

which color? Which type of memory? Which plan? And the ultimate is the model..iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus? Arrggg…which one should I choose?i still unable to make decision after the launching of this two models..

okey..let me do some comparison, I need long battery life and iPhone 6 Plus provides larger battery and able to last for 2 days for normal user if compared with iPhone 6.

What I like about iPhone 6 is the design though both of them look identical. But iPhone 6 is more slim and feel more easy to be controlled.

So which one? T_T

annely View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2014 at 9:27am
for me, i wont buy either one. cause im just a student, i cant afford such high end phone ler.im now using samsung S3, it's good enough for me ler as i just use it for online surfing and chat with friend only. less dl those apps.
toyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 1:29am

How to choose among iphone6 and iphone 6 plus?the price is only difference RM400. But probably i will get myself iphone 6 plus since only expensive RM400. I really pissed off after read the article just now, I missed out the celcom lauching,so wasted la!! Celcom having some event on the day launched iphone, people can trade in old iphone for new iphone and some lucky ppl even only spent RM6 for a new iphone!!RM6!!i also want!!

http://beautifulnara.com/6-pembeli-terawal-dapat-beli-iphone-6-dengan-harga-rm6-daripada-celcom/ - http://beautifulnara.com/6-pembeli-terawal-dapat-beli-iphone-6-dengan-harga-rm6-daripada-celcom/

Edited by toyi - 10 Nov 2014 at 1:31am
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:42pm
this is the most expensive smartphone every on market. for those who planning to get this smartphone, it is better that u guys get a plan with at least 5GB data first so that u can fully utilize this phone. otherwise u are just wasting the money.
partyhoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote partyhoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 7:05am
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

this is the most expensive smartphone every on market. for those who planning to get this smartphone, it is better that u guys get a plan with at least 5GB data first so that u can fully utilize this phone. otherwise u are just wasting the money.

I did agreed with you as this is another problem which I m thinking now. I m currently having 3 GB data plan..for sure 3 GB data sure not enough for me to download songs and drama. Cz 128GB can store many drama and songs..so I need more data to download if no, I will just waste the memory space of the new iPhone.

I think I have to get an affordable data plan which is more emphasis on data instead of calls. I m using more on Line, whatapps, facetime to contact others compared to the traditional call. Anyone have good recommendation?

migujem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote migujem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 9:53pm
but how come nowadays the size of smartphone is getting bigger and bigger leh? are we going back tothe old generation where our grandma and grandpa carry extra battery to charge their hp? how troublesome. lol
toyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2014 at 1:14am
Originally posted by partyhoe partyhoe wrote:

Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

I did agreed with you as this is another problem which I m thinking now. I m currently having 3 GB data plan..for sure 3 GB data sure not enough for me to download songs and drama. Cz 128GB can store many drama and songs..so I need more data to download if no, I will just waste the memory space of the new iPhone.

I think I have to get an affordable data plan which is more emphasis on data instead of calls. I m using more on Line, whatapps, facetime to contact others compared to the traditional call. Anyone have good recommendation?

there are data plan offered by different telco. some offered more than 7GB of data plan but some offered less data with more calls/sms. I am now using celcom first 5GB,it got 1.1 GB free data so I got total 6.1 GB and only pay RM88 monthly.i think is enough for me. pls refer to below link for more details.

https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/devices/iPhone/overview/iPhone-6 -

https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/devices/iPhone/overview/iPhone-6-Plus

Edited by toyi - 15 Nov 2014 at 1:57am
pikochew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pikochew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2014 at 12:02am
arghhh i wanna buy the 64GB iphone 6 so badly leh!! do u guys know which telco still have stock at the moment? cause i went to few shops and all sold out!!! the staffs are very not helpful at all. ask them inform me when got stock also cant!!
rachelj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2014 at 12:33am

since last week,I asking around for iphone6 plus with 128GB,but all sold.i already want to give up on iphone6 plus,but suddenly I received a call from celcom.they ask me go to collect the 128GB iphone 6 plus at Bandar Baru Klang Celcom Centre,they had call to other branch to check and found out there are still have stock available thr.anyone want to buy iphone6?go to celcom centre asap,they still have some stock available.

joshualim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshualim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2014 at 12:31pm

I also on the launching day at Sunway Pyramid. I remembered that day the rain was very heavy and non stop for few hours at that area..but the suprising thing is the people still queing there and refuses to go back..

Luckily the staff there very organized and helpful..they arranged them well and try to control the ‘traffic’ there…I think this is one of the reason why the crowd there refuses to go back as the arrangement by the celcom  able to convince them to stay there..

I oso notified that standby promoter is arranged to queue for their special customer..i guess it’s paid to be their Celcom First Customer kuk…

I din stay there after the heavy rain and queue is too long..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic