Users Online: 526 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Exhausted of current 4G LTE Portable Wifi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
partyhoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote partyhoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exhausted of current 4G LTE Portable Wifi
    Posted: 20 Oct 2014 at 8:45pm

I already decide to terminate my current 4G LTE Portable WIFI Broadband service as I m really dissatisfied with their service and attitude..it should be 4 G but turned out to be I duno how many G. the connection is slow like tortoise and bad and the internet sometimes can be down for whole day..i really can’t get the point why I should continue with them…anyone here is using any good WIFI broadband service? Any recommendation?

zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 7:50pm
wired based internet sure faster than those wireless geh many lo. so if u want very stable internet, i would suggest you go for wired based internet la. but if u need wireless one, can straight away use your hp hotspot la, faster and more convenient, can bring to anywhere. hehe
toyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 6:34am
zhengmuu,did you use wireless broadband wifi before?
i am using celcom porta wifi now,it's very nice.
the coverage is very strong,internet connection is fast and the connection hardly fail.
i knew that celcom now having promotion,which is anyone who sign the portable wifi plan get can a free portable wifi device,this is so worth.
unfortunately,i ald get mine last few month.
i think you guys can consider to sign u for this package.
http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag441/Fu_Yen_Hou/ScreenHunter_94Oct200612_zpsa5fae90d.jpg

Edited by toyi - 22 Oct 2014 at 6:35am
annely View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

wired based internet sure faster than those wireless geh many lo. so if u want very stable internet, i would suggest you go for wired based internet la. but if u need wireless one, can straight away use your hp hotspot la, faster and more convenient, can bring to anywhere. hehe
but i really dont think it is good to use the hp hotspot la. especially when u need to connect few devices at the same time. the phone battery will finish very fast. and dont you feel ur hp will be very hot?? so i think by using the hotspot will damage our hp and battery easily ler.
rachelj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 2:00pm

I signed up a celcom porta wifi for my own use last few monts.i  need to always travel outstation due to my job and the internet is connectable all the time with this porta wifi. I can connect to the internet anywhere when I need it. This porta wifi is quite convenient,the size is small,easy to bring around,and the price is affordable,worth to get 1.

pikochew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pikochew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 9:59pm
im also staying in hostel now! many of my coursemate are using celcom portawifi in hostel and they told me that it is the most stable internet so far they tried. so im gonna get one also d! with my roommate haha! cause it can use to connect up to 10 devices at the same time. so u can share share with roommate also ler!
partyhoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote partyhoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 7:17am

Thanks for all your recommendation..and some friends even provide the pros and cons for different type of internet..thank you..and I found out that the Celcom Porta Wifi is the most portawifi recommended by most of the users here..i thini I know what should I choose

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic