Users Online: 1398 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need help! Tyre problems!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
tuliperfancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuliperfancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help! Tyre problems!
    Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 6:24am
Hey guys I have a Honda Accord and have been using it for 3 years. Normally I just use it to fetch my children to school and sometimes for family trip. I just realised all the tyres seem wear off this morning! It'll be very dangerous like this right? My tyres are actually made in China so I think it is the cause of my petrol consumption higher than other cars. Now I plan to change them and I need safe and long life span tyres. Any suggestion?
chucheongfan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chucheongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 7:08am
Originally posted by tuliperfancy tuliperfancy wrote:

Hey guys I have a Honda Accord and have been using it for 3 years. Normally I just use it to fetch my children to school and sometimes for family trip. I just realised all the tyres seem wear off this morning! It'll be very dangerous like this right? My tyres are actually made in China so I think it is the cause of my petrol consumption higher than other cars. Now I plan to change them and I need safe and long life span tyres. Any suggestion?

You better send it back to the service shop to find up why the consumption of oil is high. Sometimes it might be the problem of suspension or brake system instead of tyres.
milooaiss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milooaiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by tuliperfancy tuliperfancy wrote:

Hey tuliperfancy, why dont you use Michelin P3ST ? with the Michelin Total Performance, you can experience the most silence, comfort and safety tires without compromising the longevity of the tires. 
for more info, see here la
http://www.michelin.com.my/Products-Services/Car-SUV-LT/passenger_car/Primacy_3_ST.html
magicbean0000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magicbean0000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2014 at 7:10pm
why so worry about the brand ? for me,i just send my car to service centre, let the mechanic recommend me good tires then i just pay lo 
teohtim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teohtim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 11:39pm
i just went for car tires service in tyreplus outlet recently.. i think i will recommend u buy michelin P3ST. cuz i used for few months already.. feel no regret at all! 
PongSomber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PongSomber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 4:22pm
recently i bought a second hand car at a cheap price but he said everything is okay but the tyres are old one and request me to change it by myself
any recommendation on tyres because i am a newbie driver hahaha
but budget is limited whithin 1k 
mimiyahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimiyahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 11:25am
Originally posted by PongSomber PongSomber wrote:

recently i bought a second hand car at a cheap price but he said everything is okay but the tyres are old one and request me to change it by myself
any recommendation on tyres because i am a newbie driver hahaha
but budget is limited whithin 1k 

What car is that? how many tire you want to change? have to mention properly... Otherwise it's difficult to give recommendation. Btw, if the car is perodua or proton i think 1k should be enough to get any brand of tires. 
PongSomber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PongSomber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2017 at 10:19am
Originally posted by mimiyahya mimiyahya wrote:

What car is that? how many tire you want to change? have to mention properly... Otherwise it's difficult to give recommendation. Btw, if the car is perodua or proton i think 1k should be enough to get any brand of tires. 

car model is proton preve and i want to change 4 tyres becoz the previous owner said that he used for over 2years aldy so ask me to change. my budget is enough but i don't know which is better.. 
LovingIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovingIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 10:47am

car model is proton preve and i want to change 4 tyres becoz the previous owner said that he used for over 2years aldy so ask me to change. my budget is enough but i don't know which is better.. 

maybe you can go for toyo tyre because their tyres performance quite well although the price is a bit high but it also depend on you tyre model and size 
i am using it and so far is quite stable and silence while driving because last time i used bridgestone i hear some noise from the tyres. i didn't know whether is the tyre quality bad or model is suitable for my car and after switching to toyo become no much noise edy

Edited by LovingIt - 02 Mar 2017 at 10:47am
Amberwong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amberwong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 5:42pm

Can consider about viking... cheap price, but equip with german tech, think you can it less than rm170 per tire.
Rm1k budget shouldn't be a problem. Although it's cheap, but the quality is still there as it's under continental also. Just the alternative option for those who cannot afford expensive tire.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic