Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to choose good prepaid plan?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to choose good prepaid plan?
    Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 2:28pm
hey guys, im planning to get a new prepaid plan since my contract is going to end soon. any recommendation? my main concern is the data quota of the plan cause i spend more on data, so the data must be sufficient for me, but now i dont know which plan provide high data. so need you help! :)
tissue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tissue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 1:06am

If you want  to sign-up a postpaid plan, you may consider to sign with Celcom lo..I saw Celcom has First 100 Days 100 Watches Promotion which ends on 29 Sept 14..which means if you sign up a plan with them, you will have a chance to win a Tag Heuer you know…I have use Celcom for years, so far no problems with its coverage & now I plan to upgrade my  mobile internet plan in conjunction of this promotion….interested? You can read more info from here…

https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/100Days_100Watches_winners?pid=1360826467840 - https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/100Days_100Watches_winners?pid=1360826467840
yoyo44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyo44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 4:31pm
i am lazy to sign up just for the contest, i don;t need it. and i am not that lucky one.
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 12:44pm
yeah!! thanks for the info! this promo is really awesome la, cause with Tag Heuer watch which worth up to RM10k!!! huhuuhu~~ yes will definitely go sign it cause celcom is really cheaper than others and the network is fast enough!
xuexi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xuexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 1:08am
tatar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 1:38am
I’ve been a postpaid user for many years, I think the most important is the coverage lo, if one company give you a lot quota to use but most of the place you go also no line then no use ma…right ? So, must look for a company have wide coverage nationwide…
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic