Users Online: 599 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Samsung Galaxy S5 launch at MYR 2,399

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
evans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Samsung Galaxy S5 launch at MYR 2,399
    Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 4:47pm
I saw that Samsung S5 launching currently at retail price MYR 2,399. Anyone can share your experience for getting the Samsung S5? 
This new Samsung S5 seen like alot of function eg: water/dust resistant, selective focus, heart rate sensor and the most i like is the ultra power saver which can last for 24 hours if the power left 10%.
Which telco package offer the cheaper price? and any discount currently? 

Anyone can share your experience for getting Samsung S5...
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2014 at 5:01pm
i saw my friend bought with his C*MB credit card got freegift like power bank & casing .
quite worth also lo. 
gorgor81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gorgor81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 5:11pm
ha!?! i rather to have discount in CASH... stupid to give power bank and casing.. in buy in qoo10 is cheaper... haha
anyway I would think you can buy from telco company it will be cheaper lo..sign up with package.. at least discount more than you get powerbank or casing... 
mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 10:30am
honestly if you ask me to choose between S5 and HTC M8, I will surely choose M8. S5 feels so plastic like no class eventho expensive. Just my opinion la
limtape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limtape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 12:16pm
U all still on discussing the Samsung S5??
I already got it with the Celcom First Samsung S5 plan...
U now can get the Samsung S5 from Rm988 like me by taking their plan...
My plan is quite good as come with  Celcom 4G LTE And with 5GB data mPro plan
Mayb u al shold pay a visit to the site
http://bit.ly/1m90CAg

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic